Preparing for a showing
There is some preparation for your showing that will set you up for a more successful showing. Here are a few tips:
- Open all the shades and curtains to let in light.
- Turn on enough lights so the home is well-lit. Yes, even in the middle of the day.
- Remove clutter from tables and bookshelves. Neatness makes rooms seem larger.
- Remove pets. Take them with your or keep them penned in the yard or garage.
- Put away items in the yard such as garden tools, bicycles and toys.
- Turn on gas fireplaces to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Grind up part of a lemon in the disposal to add a fresh smell to the kitchen.
- Turn on soft music on your home sound system to create a relaxed, pleasant atmosphere.
Remember, you only have one chance to make a first impression.
Want to more about all things Real Estate? Just ask!